Burggraaf & Partners is an independent consulting firm specializing in Hygienic Design for Food, Feed, and Pharma.
For equipment suppliers our services include:
- Design support according to hygiene guidelines
- Assessment of (preliminary) design (second opinion)
- Training of designers, engineers, sales, etc.
The production companies we serve with:
- Assessment of the process (H-Scan) for solving or preventing contamination problems
- Assessment of the process (H-Scan) for process optimization
- Training of technicians, process engineers, QA personnel, etc.
- Machine directive - Foodstuffs machinery, machinery for cosmetics or pharmaceutical products
- EHEDG guidelines
- EN-ISO 14159
- NSF/3-A ISO 14159
More than 20 years experience in the following disicplines:
- Dairy (including ice cream, eggs)
- Bakery (wet and dry pastry)
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Ready meals
Advising on microbiological problems or construction of plants for fresh milk, cream, long-life desserts, cheese, ice cream, milk powder, sugar and sugar derivatives, coffee, various starches, rice, fermentation processes, bread, pastry, vegetable processing (frozen, fresh), slaughterhouses, boning, meat products, gelatin, mayonnaise and dressings, ketchup and tomato products, mushrooms, fries and baby food.
More than 200 food companies.
More than 170 machine builders.
At multinationals such as Nestle, Danone, MeadJohnson, Heineken, Unilever and FrieslandCampina.
And well-known machine manufacturers like GEA, Alfa Laval, Intralox, Interrroll, Stork, Marel.
Member of EHEDG and EHEDG certified international trainer, certified NEN-trainer.